- Kobe: "Mom, can I set up an account on Pokemon.com?"
- Tehani: "Mom, did you know that (insert some random fact that only Tehani would know about)
- They do occasionally call to tattle on each other, though I am not sure why they are calling me since it is not like in I'm there. (Thank goodness for free long distance)
Anyway, they also like give updates on all they things that they are doing with Grandma and Grandpa. And I think I've finally figured out why they can't wait to get to Chicago...it's like a gigantic party!! In less than one week they have:
- Spent a day at the Brookfield Zoo
- Got to see the play Mary Poppins (Kobe picked this as his fav activity so far)
- Visited the Adler Planetarium (Tehani's fave)
And as if that wasn't enough, they even have a new "pet." A duckling wandered into my parents garage the other day. The mother is no where to be found but I hear that she has found a new "mom" in Tehani. My mom says that Tehani and the duck are inseparable. (Great, let's encourage my little veterinarian in training to take in EVERY stray that she finds!) I'm waiting for my mom to email me some photos (Note to self: teach Kobe how to upload pics so he can send them to me instead of waiting for my mom to convince my brother to come over and do this:)
At least this week won't be so busy for the kids. They do start swimming lessons, which is another tradition they have when they visit my parents-swim lesson's at the Addison Park District. And they are helping Grandma babysit Baby Charlotte for the week. (Which means in addition to wanting a duck when they get back home, they will also ask if we can have a baby too!) Great! The answer is no.