Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bon Voyage!

Summer is here which means its that time of the year where my kids start counting down the days until Grandma comes to take them for their annual summer trip to Chicago. Here a pic of the happy travelers when I dropped them off at the airport this morning at 6am.
We've been so busy with the end of school and getting packed that I have been a real blog slacker. But I figured now that I no longer have an excuse for not blogging, I had better get to work and start posting! In addition to blogging, I do plan to make use of my found "free time" by going to the gym as well. (Is it unrealistic to want to lose 25 pounds before we leave for Tahiti in 3 weeks?) Either way, I'm going to be a blog posting, gym-going, house cleaning fool until I leave to see the kids at the end of the month.


I'll just get started with the housework after a take a quick afternoon nap :)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

If you get too bored, let me know and I'll send Charlotte your way:)

Cassie Jensen said...

Enjoy your free time! When Larry and I go to Tahiti, I'll be calling to get some insider tips- have a great summer!