Saturday, October 24, 2009

Paleontologist in training

If Kobe ends up being a paleontologist when he grows up, I'll know it all started because of the great time he had on the 4th grade overnight camp out. Yes, you read that right--there is a teacher brave enough to take a group of 9 and 10 year olds on a mini-dino expedition.

Kobe came home from his weekend to Vernal talking all about Dinosaur National Monument, Fossils, Josie's Cabin, Petroglyphs, Pictographs and more. (I may have to go back to 4th grade just to find out what all these things mean!)
I do know, however, that Kobe had a fabulous time and is LOVING 4th grade. Sometimes I can't believe that he is in 4th grade already (mainly because I remember when I was in 4th grade and I don't want him to be old enough for all of that yet :)

So here are a few of his pics from his trip. The pics also confirmed:
  1. Kobe is gigundo boy compared to the others in his class...
  2. And even when I pack Kobe a bag of clothes for the trip, he will keep on his favorite yellow "video game" t-shirt the whole time :) Typical boy...

No comments: