Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Light it up

I think I may have made a terrible mistake.  It sounded like a good idea at the time.  I mean, it is Christmas time after all.  Which means you have to go see the Christmas lights, right?

On Christmas Eve we went and drove through the Festival of Lights in Spanish Fork.  I've heard about it for years but this was the first year we bothered to go.  The kids loved it.

Then the other night we made it up to Salt Lake to see the lights on Temple Square (after a quick dinner at the Nauvoo Cafe :)

The kids want lights.
Lots and lots of lights.  
On our house.

They must have our house confused with someone elses (that would be someone that has the time--and desire--to put up strings and strings of lights in the freezing cold :)

I'm going to have to think things through a little better before I go planning any more family outings...

Anyway, here's hoping your Christmas was merry and bright
(just not too bright :)


No comments: