Saturday, December 24, 2011

Let's Party!

In Kobe's own words "It was the best party ever" (which I realize isn't that big of a compliment since he is only 12 years old!)  Anyway, just wanted to post a few of the pics from the Kobester's birthday bash.
First of all, I should point out that it is hard to plan a party around Christmas time.  Kobe did make it easy on me when he said that he wanted his party to be at Jump On It.  I figured anything that involved physical activity (and no planning or preparation on my party) sounded like a great idea to me.  
Kobe (and a dozen or so of his closest friends) got to spend a few hours jumping to their hearts content.  I even put my cooking skills to work and whipped up a multi-colored layered cake--hence the reason why Kobe is posing by the weird looking blue and red dessert (the recipe called for green and red but I try very hard to make everything birthday-ish--no Christmas things allowed :)

Anyway, I still can't believe that my little boy is all growed up.  I'm not sure where the time has gone.  But hopefully you can check back with me 12 years from now to see what amazing things my lil' baby will be up to then.

Happy Birthday Kobe!  You are definitely my favorite son!!

No comments: