Sunday, May 8, 2011

An elephant never forgets

And here is an experience I will never forget--my first elephant ride. This was near Amber Fort, which was our main sightseeing visit for the day.

Our paciderm parade was almost cancelled--when we got to the fort today they said it was too hot. Don't tell PETA but the tour guides must have decided that our India photo op was more important the elephant's welfare because here I am on my new elephant friend (her name is Beshy in case you are wondering :)

*Note--No animals were harmed in the taking of this picture. I mean, in 46 degree Celsius really that hot?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

First a camel, now an elephant?!? Maybe if we wait another 20 years we'll find you riding a tiger or something:)

BTW--It looks like all play and no work. Are you sure this is a "learning" trip?