Friday, May 28, 2010

The Ugly Duckling

In my attempt to be a good mom, I am now trying to wade through the 9,000+ pages that the kids brought home from school yesterday. I keep the usual stuff any good mom would--awards, certificates, artwork, journals, etc. And since I can only fit so much stuff in my favorite paper storage containers that I use for school moments, regular homework papers usually end up getting tossed in the trash. Good thing I took the time to read this worksheet of Tehani's... Hans Christian Anderson would be so proud :)

Make Believe Message: Pretend that you can send a letter to your favorite fairy tale character

Dear Ugly Duckling,
I do not think you are that ugly.

You are just different from your friends and family.
Not every duck hates you. Your mother loves you.
Love, Tehani

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is great! And should be published

Cynthia said...

That is so Tehani! I love it:)