Friday, March 2, 2012

It's a tie!

Who is that handsome young man in the middle of this Meridian School promotional piece?  Granted, I don't really expect you to recognize him--especially when he's got a tie on and everything (that and I do realize that my blog posts have been few and far between lately :)

Yes, it is none other than the Koberoo.  My teenager in training.  Who also wears a tie to school everyday (even though he isn't required to.) Common clothing arguments in our house now revolve around the fact that Kobe keeps stealing Norm's neckties (apparently they are unwearable after the Kobester has gotten through with them.)

Alex P Keaton doesn't got anything on my tie-wearing kid!  (And if any of you have old ties that you would like to get rid of, I think I have someone that could use them :)

No comments: