Monday, November 21, 2011

She's Got A New Atti'do!

Just wanted to share some before and after pics from our recent trip to the hair salon (Ok, I know Great Clips isn't what usually comes to my mind when I think of the word "salon" but Tehani has been dying to get her hair cut so this is where we ended up :)

It's been several years since she's even been in for a cut and she's been asking about chopping of her locks for the last month or so (Apparently, spending over 10 minutes each day to brush all of the knots out of her hair is no longer her idea of fun) Anyway, Tehani got a new super cute bob cut, and someone else is going to end up with 12 inches of her long brown hair since the Hani Bani donated it to Locks of Love. I'm very proud of my lil' philanthropist and her good deed (And no, I am not just saying that since we got her cut for free because of the donation) That's my girl!

1 comment:

Great Clips said...

Laura,

Thanks for sharing these photos, and an even bigger thank you to Tehani, for donating to Locks of Love.

Thanks,
Kasey S.
Great Clips