Sunday, August 14, 2011

Meet my nephew

Another benefit of my trip to Chicago is that I got to officially meet my newest nephew. Here's a pic of me and the lil' guy (Ronan is his name.)

It's hard for me to believe that my kids were ever this small. He pretty much sleeps all day (well, when he isn't eating) so Cynthia and I even managed a quick trip out to the mall for a trip to the Motherhood store (in case anyone is wondering it turns out that the maternity store is the only place you can find nursing shirts)

Other than that, I spent most of my day scanning pictures for my dad. He's going through and putting all of his pictures into albums (which is no small feat, I might add, when you have 73 years worth of photos :) I'm definitely going to be an expert picture scanner by the time I get back to Utah.

No comments: