Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am the Master...

...because I have a Masters (which is a good thing because you basically need one just to figure out how to put on the funky graduate hood thingy that is hiding underneath my flower leis :)

Anyway, after two long years of studying, homework, and more homework, I am finally done with my MBA. I walked in the commencement exercises today. There were a lot of people from my class that decided to skip this part of graduation but I thought it would be good for the kids to see this (when they go off to college in a few years I'm claiming all the credit for the time I made them sit through a boring graduation ceremony :)

And while I was a little bummed that my parents were not able to attend (I know, I know what kind of grown adult still wants her mommy and daddy to come to all of her stuff) but I know they were here in spirit (that and my station broadcasts the whole thing so they were able to watch it (Have I ever told you guys how much I LOVE my TV station?)

I figured my big news deserved a small post (in the midst of my blogging drought) I'm going to have to get back in the swing of posting (you know you've been a blog slacker when your sister--yes, the one with a three week old newborn and crazy three year old toddler--manages to post more than you do)


No comments: