Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sundance Swag

Just wanted to show off some of the "swag" I got from the Sundance Film Festival tonight. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to be a volunteer at the Film Festival this year (ya know, in all my free time :)

Anyway, its been awhile since I've volunteered anywhere (OK, the last time I was a volunteer, it was for when the Olympics came to town. In 2002. Tehani was one.) I've actually volunteered for the Film Festival in the past so I realized that this might be just the gig for me. I mean, I'm definitely not ready to get into a "long term" volunteer relationship right now. The Film Festival only last 10 days. I can handle that kind of commitment, right?

I'll let you know how my new "relationship" works out (oh, and if I see any cool films :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: