Monday, July 4, 2011

Let Freedom Run

Just a quick post to let you know that I am alive and well (I know my lack of blogging had some people wondering if it was time to put put out a missing person alert :)

Anyway, I am doing so well that I managed to squeeze in a 5K to celebrate the 4th of July (last time I ran this race was back in in 2008) I've never been a huge runner in the past but it felt good doing the run (even though I am pretty sure that I'm going to be sore for days)

Now that I'm done with school (my last class was two weeks ago :) I figured that gives me a little more free time for getting back in shape. Because in addition to gaining an MBA, I managed to gain about 30 pounds over the past two year!! So its time to run, run, run!! The next race I'm doing is the Deseret News 5K on July 25, so if you are interested in a running buddy let me know.

Happy Fourth!!

No comments: