Sunday, June 13, 2010

My first time

Yes, I had my very first video chat today. Can I just tell you that I love, Love, LOVE technology! Me and the hub are used to just talking to the kids on the phone when they go to visit Grandma. That is sooo last year--video chatting is the new way the Tevaga's will stay in touch from here on out!

It was cool to actually see the kids (surprisingly, they look the same as they did when they left 12 days ago) The only bad part was that it made me miss them even more. Luckily, I've only got two weeks left of class before the hub and I head out to Chicago for a visit. Till then, feel free to give us a call Skype!

PS--Thanks to my co-worker that talked me into loading Skype on my computer. And to the head of the IT Department at my parents house (Uncle Raymond :) Those of us that are technomologically challenged need all the help we can get!

No comments: