Friday, April 2, 2010

Typical Boy

So I came home from class last night to find Kobe sitting on the couch like this...

Turns out that 4th grade gym class is more dangerous than you would expect. Kobe's never broken anything before so I was glad when he told me that the doctor said it was only a slight sprain--whatever that means. I guess that's one way to get out of gym class for awhile...

Anyway, when I asked him what happened Kobe reminded me of the date.

I can't believe he got me! Who knew I had such the little practical jokester on my hands?!? Turns out Kobe spent the whole day at school telling the teachers that he had a sprain. I can already see that I am going to have many, many years of April Fools jokes to look forward to!

3 comments:

Amanda P said...

haha - that's a good one!

Rachelle said...

hahaha! he's soo funny. that was sweet.

taHiTiaN gAl said...

That is way too funny!!!!! good one, good one!