Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Crazy J's got a new 'do

Thanks to my hairstylist Ashley at Metropolitan Salon for squeezing an appt in for my mom. (I'm assuming they don't have hair salons in Tahiti 'cause Crazy J came home with longer hair than I've seen in a long time)

I just had to post a pic of Crazy J's new 'do because it would be a shame to pass up an opportunity to aggravate my sis! Cynthia had planned to come out to Utah with my mom but had to cancel last minute. And I'm pretty sure that the ONLY reason my lil' sis was coming here was to get her hair done by Ashley (which means apparently they don't have hair salons in Wisconsin either) OK, the truth is that Ashley is really just that good :)

Anyway, if you're ever in need of a new 'do too, just let me know and I can give you Ashley's number (You just have to promise not to get the same cut as me 'cause I don't do the whole "twiners" thing...) And I'll be sure to post another pic (for Cynthia) after my cut on Saturday!

No comments: