Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Ho Ho Ho Day

Our family celebrated a very low key Christmas this year--no trips to Chicago (or Tahiti) and no out of town visitors. This meant I actually had to put up our tree (and do everything myself since I usually succeed in pawning most things onto my mom or sister in years past when they've been here for the holidays :)

In spite of this, our family enjoyed a great Christmas. Tehani didn't ask for one but was happy to open a new Zhu Zhu Pet. And Kobe got enough Legos and DS games to keep him happy for at least a few days. And we capped the day off with a trip to the movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks (because nothing says Christmas more than talking animals)

The question now is...can I take down the tree tomorrow (like I want to) or do I have to wait? I mean, the presents are opened. I already made the kids take everything up to their rooms. How long do I have to leave this thing up? (Maybe I'll try to be a good mom and leave it up 'til New Years Eve :)

Anyway, here's hoping Santa brought you everything you wanted (and more) for Christmas!

No comments: