Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Can you say OCD?

So my sister and I like to tease each other about our OCD tendencies. Growing up with Crazy J (aka: our mom) there was no chance of us NOT growing up with some of her obsessive compulsive ailments. In our house, it was required that you be able to see vaccum lines in the carpet at all times and there was no such thing as doing the dirty dishes later. My mom also doesn't believe in letting the dishes air dry (we didn't have a dishwasher--unless you count us kids!) So now that Cynthia and I are grown and have families of our own (to control :) it would only be natural that some of these obsessions would begin to surface...

Well, apparently the fruit doesn't fall far from the OCD tree. Tehani and I were cleaning her bathroom the other day when I noticed she was messing around with the toilet paper holder. When I asked what she was doing, she explained that SOMEONE had put the roll of toilet paper in backwards and she was fixing it!

Grandma would be so proud!! Next Tehani will probably start getting after Kobe about not putting the toothpaste lid back on. In the meantime, we'll have to pay better attention when we are replacing rolls of toilet paper.

No comments: