- If we ever run out of batteries, Kobe can now make us some using pennies and nickels.
- If you tell Tehani to CAREFULLY pour yeast into a bottle for her "yeast metabolism" experiment she will get half of it on the counter...
- And she will spill the other half on the floor.
- Kobe now knows how to cut a 1cm x 1cm square out of paper towels.
- It takes a minimum of TWO trips to the store to do a science project.
- Multimeters--what you use to measure the voltage of your coin batteries--are not $10 like it says on the Internet.
- There is a reason that I didn't grow up to be a scientist.
Anyway, Norm and I survived and the kids had fun so I guess that is all that matters. Here's hoping they got an A+ on their projects--We definitely deserve it!