Thursday, October 9, 2008

The newest member of the Tevaga Family!!

Well, it's nothing as exciting as us having a baby...but we did finally break down and let the kids get a pet. I guess I should correct that and point out that my brother and his wife are the ones that got the kitty for the kids. Either way, Kobe and Tehani were very excited. They've been bugging us forever about getting something--and being that I had my golden retriever growing up, I really wanted them to have a pet too. And since we don't have a fenced yard the cat was really our only option. There were a million cats at the shelter so it was hard to pick just one but after bringing her home and seeing her with the kids, I think we made the right decision. We are still in the process of choosing a name. I told the kids they would have to write what name they wanted and why. So I am sure there will be some debating for the next day or two so stay tuned. And thanks again to Uncle Raymond and Auntie Kelly for the kitten (if she rips up our furniture, I'll just send you the bill :)

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Ah, Cute kitty! I hope the kids enjoy it.