Monday, July 27, 2009

They say it's your birthday

Ok, I guess "they" would technically be Facebook (same thing, right?) but I wanted to give a big Happy Birthday shoutout to my favorite SIL Kelly. And to celebrate her special day, here are just a few of the reasons why we love Kelly... She makes fabulous flower arrangements (which means that Cynthia and I get out of having to do this for the luau each year:)
Yeah for Kelly and her flowers!!
She sat through the "Grandparent's Day" program at my kids school--
and she's not even a Grandma! I know my kids would say that they love Auntie Kelly because she bought them a cat. Here's a pic of when Kelly surprised them with their new pet.

I just figure that anyone who marries into our weirdo family--and can live to tell about it--is pretty great. Happy Birthday Kelly.
Hope you had a great day!

No comments: